Coronavirus latest: Breakdown in each area of Dacorum for week leading to November 11
Figures from Public Health England show a breakdown of coronavirus cases in Dacorum for seven days up to November 11.
Monday's figures show there have been a total of 1,645, confirmed cases of coronavirus in Dacorum. Read full story here.Public Health England has changed the way it records the location of people who have been tested for Covid-19 - counts of cases and deaths at sub-national level have been updated to reflect this.
The address given at the point of testing will now be used to determine a person's area of residence, rather than that on their electronic NHS record, with the change retrospectively applied to tests carried out from September 1. As a result of this, Dacorum has seen case numbers reduce.
Here is a breakdown of where the confirmed cases were recorded up to November 11 - according to Public Health England:
- Bovingdon and Chipperfield - 5 cases
- Boxmoor and Apsley - 17 cases
- Corner Hall - 22 cases
- Chaulden - 7 cases
- Gadebridge and Old Town - 8 cases
- Grovehill - 7 cases
- Hemel Hempstead Town - 20 cases
- Highfield - 11 cases
- Kings Langley - 5 cases
- Leverstock Green - 16 cases
- Maylands and Adeyfield - 8 cases
- Markyate, Flamstead and Gaddesden - 3 cases
- Nash Mills and Bennetts End - 17 cases
- Warners End - 6 cases
- Woodhall Farm - 7 cases
- Northchurch and Potten End - 0-2 cases
- Berkhamsted Town - 7 cases
- Berkhamsted West - 13 cases
- Berkhamsted South - 6 cases
- Tring West and Long Marston - 7 cases
- Tring East, Wiggington and Aldbury - 9 cases
- Tring North - 0 – 2 cases.
The figures can be found on the official UK Government website for data and insights on coronavirus - coronavirus.data.gov.uk.