Diesel watch and Swarovski earrings among several expensive items stolen from home
Wedding rings, a Diesel watch and Swarovski earrings were among items stolen from a home and police are hunting the burglars.
They smashed through two doors of the home in St Pauls Road, Hemel Hempstead.
The burglars ransacked the place and escaped with:
- A Diesel watch with a black strap and an orange face
- An Enzo Giomani watch with a white face and black leather strap
- Two gold wedding bands inscribed with the date ‘14-05-2011’ and the victims’ names
- A white gold engagement ring with a single diamond
- A pair of silver Swarovski pendant earrings
It happened between 3pm on March 20 and 9pm on March 27 and police are appealing for information.
Detective Constable Peter Spiers, who is investigating, said: “Some of the stolen items are very distinctive, particularly the wedding rings, and I am appealing for anyone who thinks they may have come across them, or seen them offered for sale to please contact me.
“I’m also keen to hear from anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated. Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, could greatly assist the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Spiers on 101, quoting crime reference D1/16/2247.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.