NHS workers could win a wedding package from Tring businesses
The Herts Wedding Collective is running a competition for NHS workers
A team of wedding suppliers in Tring are offering a NHS worker, who is a Bride or Groom-to-be, a chance to win a wedding package worth £3,000.
The Herts Wedding Collective, eight independent businesses that have been working as a Collective, is running the charity competition to thank the NHS.
It includes exclusive discounts and complimentary services from photographers to Bridal Gowns.
Kate Parrott, from Polly and Petal - Floral Design and Photography, said: "The lockdown prevented us from doing our first styled shoot that we had organised together at Ashridge House, so behind the scenes we have been talking about what else we can do.
"We have just launched, so are a brand new Collective, we are passionate about supporting each other’s businesses but also wanted to start with a massive positive thank you to the NHS.
"I myself have links to front line workers, Jorden the Tailor has been making face masks for pharmacy’s that we’re struggling to get PPE, and in times when you can’t really do much, it is the little things you can offer that sometimes mean the most.
"Something for them to be excited about in the future, when this is all over."
Supplier donations include:
- Bridal Makeup by Lara @makeupinlondon
- Bridal Hairstyling package by Aletha @hairbyaletharobertson
- £250 Voucher towards Flowers from @pollyandpetal
- £250 Voucher towards Wedding Photography @pollyandpetalphotography
- £250 voucher towards Wedding Videography by @gregmandyphotography
- One made to measure suit by @jordenelizabethtailoring
- £250 voucher towards a wedding dress, accessories or alterations by @ameliageorgebridal
- £500 voucher towards Wedding Cake Design including tasting and consultation by @atyourwishcakes
- Complimentary Wedding DJ services by Pete at DJ Pete Ashmore
You can enter by filling in your details, by clicking here, entries close on August 31. The winner will be contacted by the first week of September.
For more information about The Herts Wedding Collective, visit: www.facebook.com/thehertsweddingcollective.