Health spa fire in laundry room

Champneys Tring

Champneys Tring

0
Have your say

An early-morning blaze in a health spa’s laundry room was accidental, according to emergency services.

Fire crews were called to Champneys Tring on Chesham Road, Wigginton, at 5.03am yesterday morning (Thursday, August 20).

Firefighters found several towels alight in the spa’s laundry room before using breathing apparatus and one hose reel to put out the blaze.

The incident was logged as accidental and fire crews left the scene at 6.03am.

This website has approached Champneys for a comment.